|Search Classifieds||Add an Entry|
Puppylove Daycare (a doggie crèche) is here to love and care for your special friend. Our aim is to give your mutt the love and care it needs, while you are at work. For a dog, there is nothing better than playing with other dogs! PUPPIES AND DOGS OF ALL AGES AND SIZES WELCOME!
Your dog's days will be spent with friends of similar size, while being stimulated by various toys, chews and personal attention. When energy wanes after a long day of having loads of fun, a soft, cozy bed awaits.
Our premises is situated in Durbanville, just off Oxford street.
WE ALSO DO SLEEPOVERS AND VACATION STAYS!!! BOOK YOUR DATES NOW BY EMAILING firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 076 637 3733. We work on a first come first serve basis, so book early to avoid disappointment.
RATES FOR PUPPYLOVE WEEKEND/OVERNIGHT OR HOLIDAY STAYS
Weekend/Overnight shall mean: Check in time: 16:00 (or later on Fridays) and Check out time 17:00 (or earlier on Sundays.)
R85 per night (+-R170 full weekend) Puppylove Daycare clients only
R100 per night (+-R200 full weekend) Non daycare clients
Easter weekend & Christmas holiday (2 Dec - 10 Jan) R115 per dog per night
If your dog stays over during the week, R45 will be charged on top of the R100 for the sleepover, for the daycare. This does not apply on weekends. EXAMPLE: If you bring your dog 8:00 on Friday morning until the Sunday afternoon, the quote will be around R245, less if you have more than one dog.
* Discount will be allowed for longer than a week's stay or if you check in more than one dog.
* If your dog is booked for a stay over during the week, he/she will automatically join the other dogs in the daycare, this cost will be added to your quote.
* A maximum of 4 dogs allowed per night, so book early to avoid disappointment!
* All stayover prices include a daily walk.
* Your dog will sleep in a safe and secure area in a warm fluffy bed.
* No kennels! The idea is to create a home away from home for your dog, where your dog can be relaxed and have some fun while you are away.
Please email me the exact dates and times you would like to book eg. 11 September from 16:00 to 18 September until 15:00 and I will supply you with a quote. Late pickups will be penalized at R10 for every half an hour. *It is highly recommended that you bring your dog a few days before the sleepover to daycare. This is to familiarize your dog with me, the other dogs and the surroundings, and most importantly, so that he/she can see that you come backto get her!